Lyneham Village Hall
The Village Hall is located on The Green, Lyneham, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4PD
Village Hall Management Committee Members:
Chairman – Wilma Goodfellow
Vice-chairman – Jenny Jardine
Secretary – Jane Ball
Treasurer – Margaret Drudge-Coates
Deputy Treasurer – Hilary James
Committee Members: Jim Crow, Rod Gill, Jenny Jardine, Jan Kelly, Tim Webb, Sue Hunt, Michael Hunt and Cllr Keith Webster (Parish Council rep)
Trustees: Wilma Goodfellow, Jim Crow, Jan Kelly and Margaret Drudge-Coates
Bookings officer – Sue Hunt. Contact via email to [email protected] or by phone to 01249 893266.
For a paper copy of the booking form, this can be found at www.wvha.org.uk . Go to “Find a Hall” on the top menu bar and search for Lyneham Village Hall, where images of the hall can be viewed on this webpage.
Lyneham Village Hall is an ideal venue for community activities. The Hall will comfortably seat about 60 and has a range of tables and chairs available. Facilities include:
- Car Parking for about 10 vehicles, including disabled bay
- Central Heating
- Level access at all entrances/exits
- Small Stage with curtains
- Kitchen with Cooker, microwave, large toaster, refrigerator, two electric kettles, filter coffee maker
- Toilets, including accessible toilet and baby changing unit
- Hearing loop
Hire cost from 3rd July 2019: £8 per hour £10 per hour for commercial users, daily rates on application.
Updated Jan 2020