Advance Notice of the Parish Council Meeting on 19th May 2020
Lyneham and Bradenstoke Parish Council
Please find attached the Advance Notice of the Parish Council Meeting on 19th May 2020.
LYNEHAM AND BRADENSTOKE PARISH COUNCIL
ADVANCE NOTICE OF ‘VIRTUAL’ PARISH COUNCIL MEETING TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY 19TH MAY 2020
FULL FORMAL AGENDA AND SUPPORTING PAPERS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE ON TUESDAY 12TH MAY 2020
Members of the public will be able to access the ‘virtual’ meeting by following this link https://bit.ly/2SAmObG
The meeting will be recorded and the video will be available on Youtube afterwards
a) Report from the Wiltshire Council Member for the Lyneham division
c) Report from MOD Lyneham.
d) Comments from members of the public to be considered by the Council regarding items on the Agenda. Due to the limitations of the remote software being used for this meeting, it will only be possible for members of the public to listen in and view the meeting. However, if a member of the public wishes to ask a question on an Agenda item they must submit it to the Parish Clerk by email to [email protected] no later than 5pm on Monday 18th May 2020. If the member of the public does not use email, then the question should be mailed to the Parish Clerk at 48a Calne Road, Lyneham, SN15 4PN to arrive no later than 5pm on Monday 18th May 2020. All questions received will be read out at the meeting and, if possible, an answer will be given at the time. If that is not possible then a written reply, either by email or post, will be given after the meeting. This is normal procedure for regular meetings. All questions received by the due time will be posted to the Parish Council website before the meeting commences.
Website address – www.lynehamandbradenstoke-pc.gov.uk
e) Chairman’s Announcement – The Chairman will lead the meeting as normal, however, Cllr Liam Broughton will be the producer for the meeting and as such will control the Teams meeting software.
1. To receive apologies for Absence.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in any items on the Agenda.
3. To approve the attached Addendum to Standing Orders and meeting Protocol to regulate the Parish Council meetings under the Coronavirus Regulations 2020.
4. To approve the Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 10th March 2020.
5. Deferral of the Annual Parish Council meeting for 2020. The Covid-19 Regulations give the Parish Council the ability to decide to dispense with the Annual Parish Council meeting for 2020. A decision to do so means that the current post holders of Chairman, Vice Chairman, members of Committees, Sub-committees, Working Groups and Representatives on Outside Bodies would remain as current until May 2021. The Parish Council must decide whether it wishes to hold an Annual Parish Council meeting or not. Due to the Coronavirus Regulations 2020 it is not possible to hold the Annual Parish Meeting until restrictions are lifted fully.
6. Planning Committee
6.1 Land at Pound Farm – Application No 20/02387/OUT
6.2 Planning Application 85 Chippenham Road (The Old Post Office) - 20/03690/FUL
6.3 Other Planning matters.
7. HR Sub-committee – Update on Parish Clerk recruitment process by the Chairman of the Sub-committee, Cllr Liam Broughton.
8. Policy Review Working Group – to approve the following revised Policy Documents:
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Subject Access Request Policy
- Financial Risk Assessment
- Reserves Policy
- Asset Register
Councillors may wish to approve and adopt these documents ‘en bloc’.
9. Financial Reports
9.1 Current balances at the bank as at 30th April 2020 are as follows:
Current Account - £24,677.06
Deposit Account - £78,615.00
The first half payment of the Precept, £24,352, was paid into the Current Account on 24th April by Wiltshire Council - £10,000 of this has been transferred into the Deposit Account. The process of registering for Internet Banking has now been completed. The Parish Clerk has access to view the online bank statements and the ability to transfer funds between the two accounts. Other than that, the Parish Clerk has no access to Parish Council funds.
9.2 To formally approve the attached schedules of cheques for payment as follows:
27th March 2020, 22nd April 2020 and 12th May 2020
9.3 Year End Accounts to 31st March 2020 and final 2019/20 Internal Audit Report. Both documents are attached for approval. The Internal Audit was completed remotely. The External Audit paperwork is in the process of being prepared. The Parish Council is one of 5% of Parish Councils in England randomly selected for an Intermediate Audit. This means that additional paperwork has to be submitted for a more in-depth External Audit than is normal. Therefore, the AGAR and all associated paperwork will be brought to the next Parish Council meeting for approval.
10. The next meeting of the Parish Council will be held on 9th June 2020. Unless otherwise notified, this and all subsequent meetings will be ‘virtual’ meetings in accordance with the current legislation (up to and including 5th May 2021).
The Parish Clerk
- 01249 561020
Find Lyneham and Bradenstoke Parish Council
Lyneham, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4PN
Please note that we do not have a Parish Office. If you need to visit us please contact the Parish Clerk who can then make appropriate arrangements for you.