Advance Notice of Lyneham and Bradenstoke Parish Council Meeting
Lyneham and Bradenstoke Parish Council
Tuesday 19th May 2020 at 8 pm.
(This will be our first meeting since 12th March 2020 and is being held in accordance with current legislation, LGA and NALC guidance).
The meeting will be a “Virtual Meeting”, that is, a meeting that is held online only.
When will the Agenda be published?
- The Agenda will be published on our website a minimum of 10 days in advance of the meeting.
How do I view the meeting?
- Please be aware that members of the public will only be able to “view” the meeting and not “attend” the meeting, this is accordance with current guidance.
- Instructions on how you can view the meeting will be issued with the agenda.
I am not able to ‘view’ the meeting; can I watch it later?
- The meeting will be recorded, and people will be able to view the meeting by following a link we will post on our website, within 24 hours of the meeting ending.
I do not have the internet so how can I see the meeting?
- The current law makes it clear that the meetings can only be viewed online, however, a person may record the meeting and then help you find a way to watch it some other way. We know this is not ideal, but there is no other way available at present.
How do I ask a Question?
- To allow members of the public to ask questions, all questions will need to be submitted in writing or by email by 5 pm the day before the meeting. All question must only relate to items on the agenda and all questions will be published in advance of the meeting.
- Guidance on how to ask a question will be published with the Agenda.
These procedures will remain in place for all future meetings up to 7th May 2021 unless we are advised otherwise
The Parish Clerk
- 01249 561020
Find Lyneham and Bradenstoke Parish Council
Lyneham, Chippenham, Wiltshire
Please note that we do not have a Parish Office. If you need to visit us please contact the Parish Clerk who can then make appropriate arrangements for you.